Friday, January 23, 2004

These days I have been so irregular, and indisciplined as well ..

Nevere mind .. as they say when you feel guilty of doing something you utter it out infront of the almighty you fell much better .. that's why I am doing the same in my weblog ..

Neveretheless the last evening was quite enjoyable. Some of the Bengali population here gathered in the Theory room after dinner to watch 'Mahapurush', a hilarious movie of Ray, based on the story of Birinchibaba, a famous creation of Parashuram(Raj Sekhar Bose).

India's defeat in the very last over gave me so much pain that I went out last eveing to Colaba market and roamed around there for a while .. alone .. the weather just after the sunset getting more and more pleasant day by day .. I like the weather in Mumbai (specially in the evening) these days. Unlike Calcutta the daytime in Mumbai is still prolonged though the weather having a touch of cold. One can see occational white coluds here and there in the blue above and the tall trees in our campus sometimes add a poetic touch to it.

These are the days I should start concentrating once more .. as I am going to have a tough semester coming up .. but it is always easier said than done. Hah.

One good news is we are going to organise Saraswati(the goddess of knowledge and music) Puja(worship) in our hostel .. this brings me back to the good old school days .. Well .. I have decided not to walk down memory lane .. at least while writing the weblog .. emotion should not dominate over reality .. !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home